felipesmithart: elagabalus: Japan Expo or, "How did I end

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

felipesmithart: elagabalus: Japan Expo or, "How did I end

Post by Vertical Inc » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:53 am

felipesmithart:

elagabalus:

Japan Expo or,
"How did I end up...

felipesmithart:

elagabalus:

Japan Expo or,
"How did I end up with all of this [mostly free] shit and where do I put it?" the con
Mad shoutouts to felipesmithart for totally delivering on my request of Rockstar Morimoto wearing the tackiest thing he could think of…

LOL! Awesome! Thanks for picking up Peepo Choo! 

Someday, when Vertical is as big as Viz our whole office will wear Brick Said chains.Please readers… Help us make these dreams a reality.




Post Reply