Here goes…As is the case with most of our covers it is the same image as the Japanese edition. However this time we used the font that Mizunagi uses inside the book and on versions of the Japanese/English promotional materials.
Please, I want to see how you designed the cover of Witchcra
- Vertical Inc
- Senior Member

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am
Please, I want to see how you designed the cover of Witchcra
Please, I want to see how you designed the cover of Witchcraft Works volume 1 for the October release. Could you share it soon? 
Here goes…As is the case with most of our covers it is the same image as the Japanese edition. However this time we used the font that Mizunagi uses inside the book and on versions of the Japanese/English promotional materials.
Here goes…As is the case with most of our covers it is the same image as the Japanese edition. However this time we used the font that Mizunagi uses inside the book and on versions of the Japanese/English promotional materials.