I'm pretty sure that was meant to go to Seven Seas instead o

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

I'm pretty sure that was meant to go to Seven Seas instead o

Post by Vertical Inc » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:08 pm

I'm pretty sure that was meant to go to Seven Seas instead of you. They have been getting a rash of similar asks lately. You guys are awesome, keep doing what you are doing! You are keeping me on the edge of my seat waiting for each new volume of Wolfsmund and Knights of Sidonia :D

Thank you!

I am curious though cause I don’t see much josei at all in English, outside of the eBook Harlequin line.




Post Reply