I recall reading "Biomega" and giving up near volume 5. I ev

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

I recall reading "Biomega" and giving up near volume 5. I ev

Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:00 am

I recall reading "Biomega" and giving up near volume 5. I even dismissed "Knights of Sidonia" seeing who the author was. Guess after seeing that the anime is on Netflix and checking out the 1st episode, I'll have to check out manga now too! Also, from my first introduction to Verticle publishing via "7 Billion Needles", and one of my favorite dramas "Flowers of Evil", you guys really know how to cherry pick some solid stuff. Oh, and thank you for "Gundam: The Origen". Top shelf stuff!

Cherry pick? In each of those cases we were ahead of the curve. No cherry-picking, just critical eyes for the good stuff.

But yeah that “Verticle” is pretty sweet. ;)

Thanks




Post Reply