Hi - I was wondering why all of Amazon's Knights of Sidoni

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hi - I was wondering why all of Amazon's Knights of Sidoni

Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:41 pm

Hi - I was wondering why all of Amazon's Knights of Sidonia volumes are now restricted to only Kindle devices, as opposed to the Kindle app for iOS or the cloud-based e-reader. Over the last few months, I've bought and read through volume 5, but now I can't continue my collection because I don't own a Kindle.

That’s Amazon’s choice. We would never have them restricted to specific machines. (Actually our novels are on all Kindle platforms and our first eBooks were also, but Amazon changed those policies themselves for whatever reasons).
However, if you have an iPhone or iPad you can purchase the books through the iTunes Bookstore. The books are also available on the Nook.
Now let me get this straight though…Were they on iOS previously and Amazon just recently changed that? If so, I am very sorry about that. We were not aware of this bad move by Amazon. But please if you have time clear that up for me and other readers.




Post Reply