I know that this is an odd request but have you or will you

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

I know that this is an odd request but have you or will you

Post by Vertical Inc » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:34 pm

I know that this is an odd request but have you or will you ever consider the shojo manga, "Watashi ga Motete Dousu n da"? It's not something you usually would license so I understand if you don't want too. But seeing the author Junko her works are relatively short.

Have we? I cannot say we have yet.
Will we ever? While as publishers we have all sorts of unique mystical abilities, forecasting the future with accuracy is not something we do that well.
But who knows, if people demand it to our management staff and they find some marketing potential anything can happen.




Post Reply