oh, thank you for reblogging my picture. I really love Keiko

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

oh, thank you for reblogging my picture. I really love Keiko

Post by Vertical Inc » Tue May 13, 2014 7:15 pm

oh, thank you for reblogging my picture. I really love Keiko Suenobu's work and always recommend her to my friends. Anyways, I was looking through your past posts and noticed that you send messages to the artist's agents (well, at least Tsutomu Nihei's agent). I don't know if you're still in touch with Suenobu's agent but if you are could you tell her that I really love her work and that her manga really helped me get through a tough time in my life (especially her manga Vitamin). Thank you.

Sure thing.




Post Reply