hey vertical! I know it might be a bit soon but is there any

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

hey vertical! I know it might be a bit soon but is there any

Post by Vertical Inc » Fri May 09, 2014 8:36 am

hey vertical! I know it might be a bit soon but is there any word on any alternative manga? thanks

What exactly are you asking us here?

Alt manga exists. We’ve released a few in the past. And we’ll be releasing In Clothes Called Fat this summer, which is an indie manga by Moyoco Anno originally created for a women’s tabloid (not a manga magazine).

I think some other pubs are working on things also.




Post Reply