Will iBook availability for Knights of Sidonia be available

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Will iBook availability for Knights of Sidonia be available

Post by Vertical Inc » Mon May 05, 2014 7:07 pm

Will iBook availability for Knights of Sidonia be available in more iTunes stores of different countries?

Honestly, I have no idea. And since iTunes accounts are kinda region-locked, I am not sure if I can even check that easily.I really do not know how eBooks are distributed internationally through the iBookstore ecosystem. I know that the Kindle will have them overseas though.
If anyone in the UK can check if Sidonia or even 7 Billion Needles is listed in the UK iTunes Bookstore let us know. They both should be live now.




Post Reply