vertical-inc:
thetwopagespread:
vertical-inc:
gslcha...
gslchar:
vertical-inc:
thetwopagespread:
vertical-inc:
gslchar:
A few packages arrived last week and the collection grows! SIEG ZEON!! vertical-inc, funimation
bitoptimus :
Damn tho. I need to pick up The Origin as well but amazon has it like $30 a pop.
Actually that is full price, but it is always discounted at Amazon for around $20. So next time look a little closer, cause you’ll never have to pay full price at Amazon.com
I NEED that helmet.Also, I need a Zeon flag. Vertical: Please start carrying Zeon flags.
Hmm… Let me ask SUNRISE. But given our tiny budget, I am not sure we can afford the merchandise license. Maybe we could, though. Hmm
I don’t expect success on the mech license - but please do at least say something to them!! Please let them know that there are Gundam fans over here and we want them to come back!! Thank you for your hard work on bringing The Origin over for us!!!
I assume you mean the merch license, not the mech license. Cause they ain’t selling the ODaiba Gundam
That said, Sunrise has not left the fans. Unicorn is being released by animetoday and Sunrise is distributing Build Fighters on YouTube. It really is an issue about local anime studios not picking up the slack. So go tell Funi, Sentai or Right Stuf to get on it. And hey, they are picking up Sunrise’s other anime, so in almost no way have they left.
