To Ed: Out of personal preference, what would you rather rea

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

To Ed: Out of personal preference, what would you rather rea

Post by Vertical Inc » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:47 am

To Ed: Out of personal preference, what would you rather read manga on, buy physical copies or buy digital downloads?

I rarely ever buy manga downloads. I think the only series I have followed that way is One Piece cause it’s so long.

I tried some Dark Horse titles that way cause some series of theirs are hard to find. But those titles are very very few in number.

But I generally buy paper editions of all my manga in English and Japanese. Before I moved from SF to NYC my collection was huge. HUGE!!!




Post Reply