Hey there. I know this is probably too soon to ask, but with

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hey there. I know this is probably too soon to ask, but with

Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:27 am

Hey there. I know this is probably too soon to ask, but with the recent announcement of Tohru Fujisawa's GTO: Paradise Lost, and with the sales of GTO: 14 Days In Shonan and GTO: The Early Years being so poor, as mentioned before on the blog, will there be any chance for the new GTO to get an English translation from you guys, or has the Great Teacher Onizuka ship sailed due to the sales of those other two series? I personally adored all 14 books you guys released, but.. yeah. Is there any hope?

I honestly cannot say what the future will bring. It is a Kodansha title, so as Kevin Garnett yelled once… ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
However, your ASK basically describes what the situation has been with that title.
Yup…Nice boat.




Post Reply