comicsgirl: I was writing a review of Moyoco Anno’s...

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

comicsgirl: I was writing a review of Moyoco Anno’s...

Post by Vertical Inc » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:28 pm

comicsgirl:

I was writing a review of Moyoco Anno’s...

comicsgirl:

I was writing a review of Moyoco Anno’s Insufficient Direction, but then I decided to spend too long trying to get a good image of this panel. I failed, but you get the point. "We’re adults who can buy them now." Famous artist type people — JUST LIKE US!
The “baby” represents Moyoco herself (which is hilarious). The other person is her husband, Hideaki Anno (yes, that Hideaki Anno).The book is really charming and adorable and a delightful look at nerdy couple. There’s very little of “patient wife indulges silly husband.” As much as she tries to be otherwise, Moyoco is as much of a nerd as her husband and it’s awesome.




Post Reply