So I made the mistake of filling out the survey before readi

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

So I made the mistake of filling out the survey before readi

Post by Vertical Inc » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:36 am

So I made the mistake of filling out the survey before reading Insufficient Direction! If I had read it before hand, I would have requested more autobiography style manga! Are there any other translated manga in this style??

Nope. Actually bio manga (or a Essay Manga as it is called in Japan) rarely comes over. There are only a couple but none of others are comedies - Doing Time, Disappearance Diary (both are dark and kinda sad dramas).

The closest thing is Fumi Yoshinaga’s Not Love But Delicious Foods, where Fumi raves over her favorite places to eat (the places are/were real dining spots in Japan).




Post Reply