I have no idea where the poll to vote for a translation ( in

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

I have no idea where the poll to vote for a translation ( in

Post by Vertical Inc » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:10 am

I have no idea where the poll to vote for a translation ( in English) for the anime: 'shinsekai yori' is but.. I'd want to see it translated. I'd want to buy the book.

We took it down over the late Summer. The poll was only to last two months but i was hoping it would improve with more time…and it didn’t.

We have no real plans to do the novel, at this time. But if the manga sales continue to go well, we might very well change our minds some day. (Our editor-in-chief did help with the creation of the novel, btw)




Post Reply