Yo, I was wondering if you'd ever considered licensing Bokur

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Yo, I was wondering if you'd ever considered licensing Bokur

Post by Vertical Inc » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Yo, I was wondering if you'd ever considered licensing Bokura no Hentai? It's a very dark, different kind of coming-of-age story, and everyone I've recommended it to loved it. Any thoughts on it? c:

You know, this has popped up once or twice on my feeds before, but I have never had a chance to read it. It has never been recommended by the publisher or their agents either.But if I happen to run into it in a store, I’ll give it a look over. Thanks!




Post Reply