Hello! It's me again. I saw you like one of my post about th

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hello! It's me again. I saw you like one of my post about th

Post by Vertical Inc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:50 am

Hello! It's me again. I saw you like one of my post about the Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker Hen Comic Anthology some time ago. So just like Mini Vanguard/MiniVan, if the sales for the first two vol. of CFV so well, you might translate/license this manga too right...?

Might is correct.

Obviously BushiRoad could sell the rights to someone else. Or we might pass on it altogether, if it doesn’t work for our editors.

But if the first 3 volumes of CF!!V do well we would definitely look into more. But right now, we are just focusing on researching the brand.




Post Reply