PlayStation at E3 2016: How to Watch Live
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:59 am
PlayStation at E3 2016: How to Watch Live
Okay! We’re one week from the big show, so I suppose I should reveal what we’ve been working on for the past few months.
live.playstation.com will be the premier destination for all PlayStation video coming out of E3 2016. That includes our PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference and our three-day PlayStation LiveCast show featuring live demos, interviews, and demos of more than 60 upcoming PS4 and PlayStation VR titles. There will be LOTS to watch: More than 18 hours of original, live video content, in fact.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/Lq_RuBqXqks/
Okay! We’re one week from the big show, so I suppose I should reveal what we’ve been working on for the past few months.
live.playstation.com will be the premier destination for all PlayStation video coming out of E3 2016. That includes our PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference and our three-day PlayStation LiveCast show featuring live demos, interviews, and demos of more than 60 upcoming PS4 and PlayStation VR titles. There will be LOTS to watch: More than 18 hours of original, live video content, in fact.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/Lq_RuBqXqks/