Dirt Rally Out Today on PS4, Live Events Detailed
Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:59 am
Dirt Rally Out Today on PS4, Live Events Detailed
Hey guys! My name's Darren Hayward and I'm a Senior Games Designer on Dirt Rally. One of my main responsibilities over the last couple of years has been working out the best way for you all to play online together. I thought I'd give you a rundown of the challenges that you'll find waiting for you to celebrate the launch of Dirt Rally today on PS4.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/0SZTP8ankHY/
Hey guys! My name's Darren Hayward and I'm a Senior Games Designer on Dirt Rally. One of my main responsibilities over the last couple of years has been working out the best way for you all to play online together. I thought I'd give you a rundown of the challenges that you'll find waiting for you to celebrate the launch of Dirt Rally today on PS4.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/0SZTP8ankHY/