Introducing Gary the Gull on PlayStation VR
Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:29 am
Introducing Gary the Gull on PlayStation VR
Hello, my name is Tom. I've been playing games for almost all of my life, and I started writing my own when I was a kid. I spent 11 years at Pixar making characters for animated films (Finding Nemo, Cars, Up, and a few more), and then four years at Bungie making characters and cinematics for Destiny. And now I've started a Virtual Reality company to take two things that I love -- movies and games -- and blend them into something new.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/tEl0sj5zD7g/
Hello, my name is Tom. I've been playing games for almost all of my life, and I started writing my own when I was a kid. I spent 11 years at Pixar making characters for animated films (Finding Nemo, Cars, Up, and a few more), and then four years at Bungie making characters and cinematics for Destiny. And now I've started a Virtual Reality company to take two things that I love -- movies and games -- and blend them into something new.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/tEl0sj5zD7g/