laguzmage: I picked up a manga called Tokyo ESP because I w
Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:31 am
laguzmage:
I picked up a manga called Tokyo ESP because I was at Barnes, they were having a manga...
laguzmage:
I picked up a manga called Tokyo ESP because I was at Barnes, they were having a manga sale, and supernatural shit is my weakness.Also, I almost wrecked my car because someone decided to pull out from the shoulder right in front of me from a full stop on the highway.How you ‘doin
I picked up a manga called Tokyo ESP because I was at Barnes, they were having a manga...
laguzmage:
I picked up a manga called Tokyo ESP because I was at Barnes, they were having a manga sale, and supernatural shit is my weakness.Also, I almost wrecked my car because someone decided to pull out from the shoulder right in front of me from a full stop on the highway.How you ‘doin