Omega Quintet Out Today on PS4
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:28 am
Omega Quintet Out Today on PS4
You there! How'd you like to be an idol music star? On second thought, you look more like the behind-the-scenes type. How'd you like to make someone else an idol music star? Yes, I mean it! Well, today's your chance. Did I mention you'll need to save the world while you're at it? So hurry up kid, and let's take a glimpse behind the music.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/dsm0u47DOcA/
You there! How'd you like to be an idol music star? On second thought, you look more like the behind-the-scenes type. How'd you like to make someone else an idol music star? Yes, I mean it! Well, today's your chance. Did I mention you'll need to save the world while you're at it? So hurry up kid, and let's take a glimpse behind the music.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/dsm0u47DOcA/