ly2015-writing: Day 5: Favorite Non-Human Character (Januar
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:49 am
ly2015-writing:
Day 5: Favorite Non-Human Character (January 5,...
ly2015-writing:
Day 5: Favorite Non-Human Character (January 5, 2015)
Wow… more than a couple days off. I kept wondering why my photo wasn’t showing up, it was saving to another tumblr drafts.. but yes.. this character is Chi from Chi’s Sweet Home. Published in English by vertical-inc and it is up to volume 11. Chi is a kitten who lives with her human family and gets into kitty antics. The buttons on the left are buttons I brought a while back.. it is what I believe to be not official merchandise, but the images of Chi are still quite cute.
Day 5: Favorite Non-Human Character (January 5,...
ly2015-writing:
Day 5: Favorite Non-Human Character (January 5, 2015)
Wow… more than a couple days off. I kept wondering why my photo wasn’t showing up, it was saving to another tumblr drafts.. but yes.. this character is Chi from Chi’s Sweet Home. Published in English by vertical-inc and it is up to volume 11. Chi is a kitten who lives with her human family and gets into kitty antics. The buttons on the left are buttons I brought a while back.. it is what I believe to be not official merchandise, but the images of Chi are still quite cute.