felipesmithart: beamkatanachronicles: felipesmithart: I’m
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:03 pm
felipesmithart:
beamkatanachronicles:
felipesmithart:
I’m...
felipesmithart:
beamkatanachronicles:
felipesmithart:
I’m almost done drawing issue #11 of All-New Ghost Rider! Hope you guys peep it when it comes out!
Felipe, are you doing interiors too?!
Yes! I’m writing the issue and drawing the whole story as well! Colors by Val Staples, and cover by Fiona Staples (unrelated. just a surname coincidence!)
GWWAAUAAAAUAAHAAHAHAUAUAUAU AHHHHHHH!
It’s happening!! It REALLY IS HAPPENING!!
FELIPE IS SCRIPTING AND DRAWING GHOST RIDER 11!!
THANK YOU 2015 BABY! This already is the best year EVER!!
beamkatanachronicles:
felipesmithart:
I’m...
felipesmithart:
beamkatanachronicles:
felipesmithart:
I’m almost done drawing issue #11 of All-New Ghost Rider! Hope you guys peep it when it comes out!
Felipe, are you doing interiors too?!
Yes! I’m writing the issue and drawing the whole story as well! Colors by Val Staples, and cover by Fiona Staples (unrelated. just a surname coincidence!)
GWWAAUAAAAUAAHAAHAHAUAUAUAU AHHHHHHH!
It’s happening!! It REALLY IS HAPPENING!!
FELIPE IS SCRIPTING AND DRAWING GHOST RIDER 11!!
THANK YOU 2015 BABY! This already is the best year EVER!!