ly2015-writing: Day 2: New Year Newest Book (January 2,...
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:54 pm
ly2015-writing:
Day 2: New Year Newest Book (January 2,...
ly2015-writing:
Day 2: New Year Newest Book (January 2, 2015)
Still playing catch up.. late.. so I am putting one a cover of a book I have brought. What Did You Eat Yesterday is a fantastic graphic novel series that I enjoy reading greatly. Fumi Yoshinaga describes and livens food to the point, where it slightly reads like a cook book, but yum.. the descriptions!
Day 2: New Year Newest Book (January 2,...
ly2015-writing:
Day 2: New Year Newest Book (January 2, 2015)
Still playing catch up.. late.. so I am putting one a cover of a book I have brought. What Did You Eat Yesterday is a fantastic graphic novel series that I enjoy reading greatly. Fumi Yoshinaga describes and livens food to the point, where it slightly reads like a cook book, but yum.. the descriptions!