judauz: colony-drop replied to your post:Anyone know where
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:01 pm
judauz:
colony-drop replied to your post:Anyone know where to cop scans of Gundam…
Idk but I hope...
judauz:
colony-drop replied to your post:Anyone know where to cop scans of Gundam…
Idk but I hope somebody does
Gundam wiki says there’re 4 volumes out now and it’s still going. vertical-inc, have ya’ll considered this manga [Gundam Thunderbolt]?
We are considering all Gundam releases. But that doesn’t mean we’ll release them all.
colony-drop replied to your post:Anyone know where to cop scans of Gundam…
Idk but I hope...
judauz:
colony-drop replied to your post:Anyone know where to cop scans of Gundam…
Idk but I hope somebody does
Gundam wiki says there’re 4 volumes out now and it’s still going. vertical-inc, have ya’ll considered this manga [Gundam Thunderbolt]?
We are considering all Gundam releases. But that doesn’t mean we’ll release them all.