Destiny: Remote Play Hands-on
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:57 am
Destiny: Remote Play Hands-on
Destiny is just days away! I wanted to share a quick video showing off its Remote Play experience, which enables you to wirelessly stream the game from your PS4 to your PS Vita. I spent some time playing Destiny via Remote Play during the Beta and I was really impressed with not only how good it looked on PS Vita’s vivid 5-inch screen, but also how responsive it was.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/h1lbAGT0IOA/
Destiny is just days away! I wanted to share a quick video showing off its Remote Play experience, which enables you to wirelessly stream the game from your PS4 to your PS Vita. I spent some time playing Destiny via Remote Play during the Beta and I was really impressed with not only how good it looked on PS Vita’s vivid 5-inch screen, but also how responsive it was.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/h1lbAGT0IOA/