animeslovenija: Just a late photo compilation from WonFes t
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:14 pm
animeslovenija:
Just a late photo compilation from WonFes to...
animeslovenija:
Just a late photo compilation from WonFes to make vertical-inc's wallet cry in horror. First up it's 2 figma + a scale figma announcements from Max Factory, I’ve already posted the official photo, MFC is a good place to look for more.
There was also a Sidonia themed Honda bike, you can click here to browse a couple more closer shots, the Nihei themed headphone I’ve pulled from the same Flickr account.
The garage kits shots at the end are from Gigazine and the last photo is from Kotobukiya’s booth, sadly I ran out of space to post more.
The Tsumugi!!!
Also who do I murder for those headphones?!! Need them!
Just a late photo compilation from WonFes to...
animeslovenija:
Just a late photo compilation from WonFes to make vertical-inc's wallet cry in horror. First up it's 2 figma + a scale figma announcements from Max Factory, I’ve already posted the official photo, MFC is a good place to look for more.
There was also a Sidonia themed Honda bike, you can click here to browse a couple more closer shots, the Nihei themed headphone I’ve pulled from the same Flickr account.
The garage kits shots at the end are from Gigazine and the last photo is from Kotobukiya’s booth, sadly I ran out of space to post more.
The Tsumugi!!!
Also who do I murder for those headphones?!! Need them!