Samurai Warriors 4, Special Anime Pack Coming to PS4 10/21
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:21 am
Samurai Warriors 4, Special Anime Pack Coming to PS4 10/21
Greetings! Hisashi Koinuma here with the first of several Samurai Warriors 4 news posts for PlayStation.Blog. As for my role on the series, I am the producer for not just Samurai Warriors 4 but also the third release. Talking a further walk down memory lane, I joined the Samurai Warriors series as director for both SW1 and SW2, so I’ve been with the series since its inception.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/cg43MmcjmwU/
Greetings! Hisashi Koinuma here with the first of several Samurai Warriors 4 news posts for PlayStation.Blog. As for my role on the series, I am the producer for not just Samurai Warriors 4 but also the third release. Talking a further walk down memory lane, I joined the Samurai Warriors series as director for both SW1 and SW2, so I’ve been with the series since its inception.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/cg43MmcjmwU/