traparcyclone: Tomorrow I will begin (and hopefully end) my
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:24 am
traparcyclone:
Tomorrow I will begin (and hopefully end) my marathon read of the first 9 volumes of...
traparcyclone:
Tomorrow I will begin (and hopefully end) my marathon read of the first 9 volumes of Knights of Sidonia! Too bad I couldn’t get volumes 3 or 4 from the library…but the Internet should sub in for them! I’m quite excited…
Yup. We have the first 10 volumes in stores and eBooks for the first 9 vols.
Tomorrow I will begin (and hopefully end) my marathon read of the first 9 volumes of...
traparcyclone:
Tomorrow I will begin (and hopefully end) my marathon read of the first 9 volumes of Knights of Sidonia! Too bad I couldn’t get volumes 3 or 4 from the library…but the Internet should sub in for them! I’m quite excited…
Yup. We have the first 10 volumes in stores and eBooks for the first 9 vols.