Hi!! Would you guys ever consider publishing the free! novel
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:27 am
Hi!! Would you guys ever consider publishing the free! novels? ((Sorry if you've been asked already)) & also how many more volumes till the flowers of evil is over? It's one of my favorite from you guys.
Volume 11 is the last Japanese volume. That was released in Japan in June. Volume 10 comes out from us next week.
Regarding FREE!, I am not in charge of the novels department but I have not seen that title on any reading lists or consideration lists we have. We tend to focus mainly on mysteries, sci-fi and a bit of fantasy fiction.
Volume 11 is the last Japanese volume. That was released in Japan in June. Volume 10 comes out from us next week.
Regarding FREE!, I am not in charge of the novels department but I have not seen that title on any reading lists or consideration lists we have. We tend to focus mainly on mysteries, sci-fi and a bit of fantasy fiction.