GTA Online "I'm Not a Hipster" Weekend Recap: Videos, Snapma
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:42 am
GTA Online "I'm Not a Hipster" Weekend Recap: Videos, Snapmatic Winners and More
From all-new toasts to post-ironic fashions and haircuts, to the Antique Cavalry Dagger, Panto microcar and 6-wheeler Dubsta and so much more - the good people of the GTA Series Videos YouTube channel whipped up this groovy 20+ minute video comprehensively showcasing just about everything from The "I'm Not a Hipster" Update.This past weekend, the painfully hip, faux bohemian masses turned out ...
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/a ... cap-Videos
From all-new toasts to post-ironic fashions and haircuts, to the Antique Cavalry Dagger, Panto microcar and 6-wheeler Dubsta and so much more - the good people of the GTA Series Videos YouTube channel whipped up this groovy 20+ minute video comprehensively showcasing just about everything from The "I'm Not a Hipster" Update.This past weekend, the painfully hip, faux bohemian masses turned out ...
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/a ... cap-Videos