chris4eva: I’ve really been enjoying the All New Ghost Ride
Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:51 am
chris4eva:
I’ve really been enjoying the All New Ghost Rider,...
chris4eva:
I’ve really been enjoying the All New Ghost Rider, and it sort of reminds me of Ditko era Spiderman (with the high school bullies, the absent parents, the familial obligations, suddenly being granted super powers that you never asked for). Anyway, I thought I’d try mashing ‘em up, best I could, anyways.
Oh, two buds of mine… Chris Andersen does Felipe Smith’s Ghost Rider!
I’ve really been enjoying the All New Ghost Rider,...
chris4eva:
I’ve really been enjoying the All New Ghost Rider, and it sort of reminds me of Ditko era Spiderman (with the high school bullies, the absent parents, the familial obligations, suddenly being granted super powers that you never asked for). Anyway, I thought I’d try mashing ‘em up, best I could, anyways.
Oh, two buds of mine… Chris Andersen does Felipe Smith’s Ghost Rider!