zerointeligence: Its have been reeeeeeeeeeeeal long time si
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:30 pm
zerointeligence:
Its have been reeeeeeeeeeeeal long time since...
zerointeligence:
Its have been reeeeeeeeeeeeal long time since I last had manga in my mailbox. Really missed this feeling (;__;)Read the first two chapters and I am enjoying it so far. What an amazingly cheap cook Kakei is. What surprises me the most is not that he is gay but that he is a lawyer and still goes out looking for the cheapest prices to buy ingredients for dinner.
Its have been reeeeeeeeeeeeal long time since...
zerointeligence:
Its have been reeeeeeeeeeeeal long time since I last had manga in my mailbox. Really missed this feeling (;__;)Read the first two chapters and I am enjoying it so far. What an amazingly cheap cook Kakei is. What surprises me the most is not that he is gay but that he is a lawyer and still goes out looking for the cheapest prices to buy ingredients for dinner.