I have another question for you guys. I saw that some people
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:18 am
I have another question for you guys. I saw that some people on twitter have their copes of Gundam the Origin vol.4 already, and I was wondering why! Is it because I pre-ordered from Amazon? It says it's going to release there on March 25th. I figured it's probably because the people on twitter ordered from different sellers, but still that seems strange. That's a release gap of almost a full week!
Hmmm… Volume 4 has been out since December. I guess you mean Volume 5.
And I have no clue. But we ship to vendors about a month in advance so they can warehouse, inventory and shelve the books for their stores. Now some vendors break street-date and some don’t. But since we aren’t JK Rowling I don’t think stores would listen to us anyway.
Hmmm… Volume 4 has been out since December. I guess you mean Volume 5.
And I have no clue. But we ship to vendors about a month in advance so they can warehouse, inventory and shelve the books for their stores. Now some vendors break street-date and some don’t. But since we aren’t JK Rowling I don’t think stores would listen to us anyway.