Page 1 of 1

Hi there! I saw the comment you left on my Kyo cosplay. Was

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:47 pm
by Vertical Inc
Hi there! I saw the comment you left on my Kyo cosplay. Was the manga you were talking about the one that comes with a Blaster Blade promo? My friends have been talking about it, but more for the card and not so much reading. Haha, got any insight on what's in store for it? I'm curious myself since I really only play the game more than follow the anime/manga

Yup. We will begin publishing the Vanguard manga starting next month. The first printings for each volume comes with a Vanguard PR card. And volume 1 comes in two versions:
Regular edition - volume 1 with Buster Blade PR-046EN (featuring an alternative design) $10.95
Special edition - volume 1 with Buster Blade PR-046EN (with alt design) and 2 25-card Flash Fight half decks and expert play guides. $19.95
As noted all volumes will come with its own PR card. We’ll be announcing the card for volume 2 in a few weeks.