Page 1 of 1

RE: Patreon proposal: would there be a digital only tier pla

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:10 pm
by Vertical Inc
RE: Patreon proposal: would there be a digital only tier planned? I ask because I would expect shipping costs (especially internationally) would be pretty lethal to such a plan. I like the idea (I've subscribed to a couple of music labels on Drip FM, which is basically the same idea: pay $x/month, get everything said label releases during your subscription), and I would consider subscribing to such a plan pending monthly cost.

Interesting but at this time I am not sure if that is possible. We do not have digital rights to all of our books, so such a plan would really not work well.
I am considering varied plans for international, but to be completely honest due to shipping costs I almost feel we would have to exclude those outside of North America (unless people are willing to add $15 per month…for shipping)
Still now that I thought it over a bit… Not all our books are available for sale overseas so we could in theory create a plan just for international that could be reasonably affordable and it could include only our global releases. Hmm.