possesen: And here is Kasuga, our...
Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:31 pm
possesen:
And here is Kasuga, our...
possesen:
And here is Kasuga, our lovely-perverted-adolescent-shit-eater! I finally gave up finished the trio!
Nakamura
Saeki
…although there’s +1 now (Tokiwa) I will have to get around to draw her some time. And maybe a time skip Kasuga. I drew all of them in different styles…I guess it depends on my current mood and feelings for them! Have you guys read the newest chapter?! I shitted and puked in my pants.
And here is Kasuga, our...
possesen:
And here is Kasuga, our lovely-perverted-adolescent-shit-eater! I finally gave up finished the trio!
Nakamura
Saeki
…although there’s +1 now (Tokiwa) I will have to get around to draw her some time. And maybe a time skip Kasuga. I drew all of them in different styles…I guess it depends on my current mood and feelings for them! Have you guys read the newest chapter?! I shitted and puked in my pants.