what are some of your favourite foreign films?
Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:41 pm
what are some of your favourite foreign films?
Chungking Express
Old Boy (original)
All About Lily ChouChou
Afterlife
In the Realm of the Senses
Diary of a Shinjuku Thief
Sorghum Red
Almost anything by Kinji Fukusaku (especially in the 60’s and 70’s. I love his “non-fiction”. He did some anti-Okinawa movies)
Same with Almodovar
I like Japanese pink film and roman porno.
90’s British Dark Comedy was fun
Il Postino
Ahhh too many to list.
Chungking Express
Old Boy (original)
All About Lily ChouChou
Afterlife
In the Realm of the Senses
Diary of a Shinjuku Thief
Sorghum Red
Almost anything by Kinji Fukusaku (especially in the 60’s and 70’s. I love his “non-fiction”. He did some anti-Okinawa movies)
Same with Almodovar
I like Japanese pink film and roman porno.
90’s British Dark Comedy was fun
Il Postino
Ahhh too many to list.