Hi! I was just wondering about the ending of Aku no Hana. I
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:14 am
Hi! I was just wondering about the ending of Aku no Hana. I saw on your blog that it was ending, and I could just google it but it'd much rather hear about it from you. Also I just wanted to say I appreciate how you listen to license requests and are so nice! Have a good day!
Hmm? What is your question actually?
Flowers of Evil should end in the next year or so (according to its Japanese editor). But I think most readers who have been reading the raws might have figured that out.
And thanks. We try.
Hmm? What is your question actually?
Flowers of Evil should end in the next year or so (according to its Japanese editor). But I think most readers who have been reading the raws might have figured that out.
And thanks. We try.