All the Things You’ll Feel in Your First 60 Minutes With Dar
Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:14 am
All the Things You’ll Feel in Your First 60 Minutes With Dark Souls Remastered
Full disclosure: I'm a Dark Souls bore. Gaming's equivalent of one of those guys who pulls out an acoustic guitar at a house party and starts singing Ed Sheeran songs. Everybody knows one.
When From Software's revelatory action RPG first launched back in 2011, I fell for it hard, playing it over and over and over. NG, NG+, NG++, DLC, NG+++. For a six month period, it dominated my waking hours, and then invaded my nightmares.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/0fP_NBUibus/
Full disclosure: I'm a Dark Souls bore. Gaming's equivalent of one of those guys who pulls out an acoustic guitar at a house party and starts singing Ed Sheeran songs. Everybody knows one.
When From Software's revelatory action RPG first launched back in 2011, I fell for it hard, playing it over and over and over. NG, NG+, NG++, DLC, NG+++. For a six month period, it dominated my waking hours, and then invaded my nightmares.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/0fP_NBUibus/