Alex Garland’s Favorite Games Are The Last of Us and Bioshoc
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 am
Alex Garland’s Favorite Games Are The Last of Us and Bioshock
By the time you’re reading this, PlayStation Plus members in the US should have a special treat awaiting them -- a new seven-minute clip from the upcoming sci-fi film Annihilation, based on the Southern Reach trilogy by Jeff VanderMeer. Head to PlayStation Store on your PS4 to watch it!
In honor of this auspicious event, I reached out to director Alex Garland, who last directed 2014’s seminal A.I. tale Ex Machina, to learn more about his journey from novelist to screenwriter to gaming storyteller to film director.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/rlgRQULlRd0/
By the time you’re reading this, PlayStation Plus members in the US should have a special treat awaiting them -- a new seven-minute clip from the upcoming sci-fi film Annihilation, based on the Southern Reach trilogy by Jeff VanderMeer. Head to PlayStation Store on your PS4 to watch it!
In honor of this auspicious event, I reached out to director Alex Garland, who last directed 2014’s seminal A.I. tale Ex Machina, to learn more about his journey from novelist to screenwriter to gaming storyteller to film director.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/rlgRQULlRd0/