Introducing Splasher, a Fast-Paced Splatformer Coming to PS4
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:23 pm
Introducing Splasher, a Fast-Paced Splatformer Coming to PS4 Sept. 26th
You know when you say your boss is a paint in the neck? Well, at INKORP the boss does some truly villainous stuff... like changing employees into potato monsters. Who better to defeat him than a young hero "chosen by destiny"? In Splasher, you play this guy:
Hi!
I’m Romain Claude, former Game Designer at Ubisoft Montpellier on Rayman Origins and Legends. Four years ago I left the big industry to go indie. Now here I am, announcing that my first game is coming to PS4.
It has been such a crazy obstacle course to make it happen. I can’t tell you how proud I am of it!
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/LqISiVPhbb0/
You know when you say your boss is a paint in the neck? Well, at INKORP the boss does some truly villainous stuff... like changing employees into potato monsters. Who better to defeat him than a young hero "chosen by destiny"? In Splasher, you play this guy:
Hi!
I’m Romain Claude, former Game Designer at Ubisoft Montpellier on Rayman Origins and Legends. Four years ago I left the big industry to go indie. Now here I am, announcing that my first game is coming to PS4.
It has been such a crazy obstacle course to make it happen. I can’t tell you how proud I am of it!
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/LqISiVPhbb0/