Twin-Stick / Match-3 Mashup Transcripted Comes to PS4 Septem
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:04 pm
Twin-Stick / Match-3 Mashup Transcripted Comes to PS4 September 13
Have you ever wondered what you would get if you mashed up a twin stick shooter with a match-3 puzzle game? Well, I did (yeah, I’m a bit weird) and the answer is Transcripted, coming to PS4!
Transcripted is an arcade game where you must survive waves of enemies and at the same time think and plan your next move to create cascading combos in a match-3 challenge. This is an unusual mental task, but don’t be frightened by the number of enemies or bullets. You just have to use cleverly the invulnerability system and you’ll be able to survive seemingly impossible mayhem!
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/vm-Jrn3RdGU/
Have you ever wondered what you would get if you mashed up a twin stick shooter with a match-3 puzzle game? Well, I did (yeah, I’m a bit weird) and the answer is Transcripted, coming to PS4!
Transcripted is an arcade game where you must survive waves of enemies and at the same time think and plan your next move to create cascading combos in a match-3 challenge. This is an unusual mental task, but don’t be frightened by the number of enemies or bullets. You just have to use cleverly the invulnerability system and you’ll be able to survive seemingly impossible mayhem!
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/vm-Jrn3RdGU/