Page 1 of 1

Sundered Launches Today, Tips and Tricks for Elite Players

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:11 am
by Playstation Updates
Sundered Launches Today, Tips and Tricks for Elite Players

Hey everyone. My name is Med, and I'm Thunder Lotus's QA tester and resident speedrunner. As you can imagine, I've played Sundered quite a bit. In total, I think I've logged more than 1,000 hours in the game! Today, I'd like to go over some advanced techniques that you should definitely learn if you want to master Sundered.

In case this is the first time you're hearing about the game, Sundered is a horrifying fight for survival and sanity. You play Eshe, a wanderer in a ruined world, trapped in ever-changing caverns filled with hordes of terrifying enemies. We're the same studio that made Jotun, a hand-drawn epic set in Norse mythology.

Sundered launches today on PS4, so let's get started!

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/FE0oh42qVB0/