The Sims 4 is Coming to PS4! Out November 17
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 am
The Sims 4 is Coming to PS4! Out November 17
Greetings Simmers! I’m thrilled to announce that The Sims 4 is finally coming to PlayStation 4 November 17th!
Over the last couple of years, we have heard from many of you about how much you want the game to come to console, and I have been right there with you. I love our PC game, but what I’ve really wanted is to plop down on my sofa, and play with my Sims at a larger than life size. And in just a few months, you can do just that right alongside me on PlayStation 4.
For those of you unfamiliar with The Sims, it is a game that gives players the imaginative power to create and control virtual people and play with moments of their lives. You can create and customize who you want; find your first love; land your dream job; build the perfect home; start a family; and more. The Sims offers you a sandbox for you to tell, observe, or influence life’s little dramas, while offering one of the most sophisticated character creation tools in the market.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/tXbF5jC5u8k/
Greetings Simmers! I’m thrilled to announce that The Sims 4 is finally coming to PlayStation 4 November 17th!
Over the last couple of years, we have heard from many of you about how much you want the game to come to console, and I have been right there with you. I love our PC game, but what I’ve really wanted is to plop down on my sofa, and play with my Sims at a larger than life size. And in just a few months, you can do just that right alongside me on PlayStation 4.
For those of you unfamiliar with The Sims, it is a game that gives players the imaginative power to create and control virtual people and play with moments of their lives. You can create and customize who you want; find your first love; land your dream job; build the perfect home; start a family; and more. The Sims offers you a sandbox for you to tell, observe, or influence life’s little dramas, while offering one of the most sophisticated character creation tools in the market.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/tXbF5jC5u8k/