PlayStation Underground Spins Up Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Tri
Posted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:32 pm
PlayStation Underground Spins Up Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy
Dreams can come true! In our new episode of PlayStation Underground, Justin and I get our first in-depth look at Crash Bandicoot: Warped, the third and final entry in the Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy due out in June on PS4. And I’m delighted to report that, 20-odd years later, Crash hasn’t lost any of his charm.
In this episode, Game Director Dan Tenguay explains how developer Vicarious Visions kept the remaster’s overall look and feel authentic, while adding a host of refinements and quality-of-life improvements that will smooth out the experience for the modern gamer.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/GtC_S_QFz0k/
Dreams can come true! In our new episode of PlayStation Underground, Justin and I get our first in-depth look at Crash Bandicoot: Warped, the third and final entry in the Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy due out in June on PS4. And I’m delighted to report that, 20-odd years later, Crash hasn’t lost any of his charm.
In this episode, Game Director Dan Tenguay explains how developer Vicarious Visions kept the remaster’s overall look and feel authentic, while adding a host of refinements and quality-of-life improvements that will smooth out the experience for the modern gamer.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/GtC_S_QFz0k/