Sundered Boss Battles Want to Do Things You’ve Never Seen Be
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:54 am
Sundered Boss Battles Want to Do Things You’ve Never Seen Before
I love boss fights. They're the ultimate test of skill -- the highest gameplay and emotional peak. They're the reason I love to make games. Nothing brings me more joy than seeing players get totally crushed by a terrifyingly gargantuan beast. Today, I'm really excited to announce Sundered's third boss: Legion & Salvation.
Legion & Salvation are the masters of Sundered's third domain, the Eschaton City. A terrible mash up between an Eschaton Cultist and a Valkyrie General, this boss truly shows the horror of what lies deep within Sundered's entrails.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/ihwtmbxc4b4/
I love boss fights. They're the ultimate test of skill -- the highest gameplay and emotional peak. They're the reason I love to make games. Nothing brings me more joy than seeing players get totally crushed by a terrifyingly gargantuan beast. Today, I'm really excited to announce Sundered's third boss: Legion & Salvation.
Legion & Salvation are the masters of Sundered's third domain, the Eschaton City. A terrible mash up between an Eschaton Cultist and a Valkyrie General, this boss truly shows the horror of what lies deep within Sundered's entrails.
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/ihwtmbxc4b4/