September Goodreads Giveaway – MY YOUTH ROMANTIC COMEDY IS W
Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:57 am
September Goodreads Giveaway – MY YOUTH ROMANTIC COMEDY IS WRONG, AS I EXPECTED, Volume 1
This month’s Goodreads giveaway is MY YOUTH ROMANTIC COMEDY IS WRONG, AS I EXPECTED, Volume 1! Enter for the chance to win this great light novel on Goodreads. You MUST enter on Goodreads in order to be eligible. Comments on the blog do not count. Good luck! Giveaway begins today, September 19th, ends on September 30th, and... Read More...
http://yenpress.com/2016/09/september-g ... -volume-1/
This month’s Goodreads giveaway is MY YOUTH ROMANTIC COMEDY IS WRONG, AS I EXPECTED, Volume 1! Enter for the chance to win this great light novel on Goodreads. You MUST enter on Goodreads in order to be eligible. Comments on the blog do not count. Good luck! Giveaway begins today, September 19th, ends on September 30th, and... Read More...
http://yenpress.com/2016/09/september-g ... -volume-1/